We are a small food production company looking for a team player, with positive attitude, dependable, good work ethic, with coordination and manual dexterity.
Mixes dough according to specifications for distribution to extruder line: Reads daily production schedule and plans accordingly; prepares mix according to established formulations as specified; properly mixes ingredients; monitors correct dough temperature/dough moisture, makes adjustments accordingly; monitors proofing belt; removes any product that is improperly formed or overlapped.
Practices and adheres to appropriate safety and hygiene guidelines/procedures for safe housekeeping and personal protection; keeps work area clean; stores supplies in designated areas; keeps work area aisles/exits clear and free from obstructions; removes trash from work area floor; follows instructions for safe lifting/carrying of various sizes, shapes, and weights of objects; identifies/reports defective equipment; reports all job-related injuries to Production Team. Able to lift 50 lbs., stand for extended periods of time, and frequently climb, bend, and stretch.
- 1-2 years experience operating Hobart Mixer, Horizontal Mixers, and Spiral Mixers
- Knowledge of Mixing and Processing Bakery items including Breads, Cookies, Pastries, Muffins
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED); along with related experience and/or training
- Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos. Ability to write simple correspondence
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form. Ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations.