We are a global food manufacturer seeking machine operator with experience in the operations and upkeep of manufacturing and production equipment.
- Effectively and efficiently perform the safe operation of various machinery in the areas of set-up, troubleshooting and break down during operation
- In a timely manner, set up, start-up and break down during the beginning and end of all production shifts
- Must demonstrate the ability to troubleshoot effectively in order to minimize production down time
- Regularly make adjustments necessary to maximize production machine efficiency. Must be able and willing to communicate all improvements to all team members and key departments
- Reduce downtime by actively identifying mechanical issues which have the potential for machine breakdown or downtime and reports to Leads and/or Supervisors
- May be required to operate other equipment necessary in the production process
- Practice and follow all GMP’s (Good Manufacturing Practices) at all times during production
- Able to lift 50 lbs., stand for extended periods of time, and frequently climb, bend, and stretch.
- 1-2 years experience operating bakery equipment
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED); along with related experience and/or training
- Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos. Ability to write simple correspondence
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form. Ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations.