High volume, fast paced manufacturing production company seeks to fill baker’s position that requires a great deal of accuracy as well as exceptional measuring and mixing skills.
Baking ingredients to produce breads, rolls, cookies, cakes, pies, pastries, or other baked goods.
- Preparing dough by measuring ingredients and mixing ingredients to form dough
- Baking dough by adjusting drafts or thermostatic controls to regulate oven temperature
- Keeping the mixing and baking equipment operating properly by following standard operating procedure
- Prepares ingredients, keeping the mixing and baking area clean and orderly
- Performing mixing functions as assigned according to the needs of production
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Ability to frequently bend, reach, twist, push, pull and, stoop repetitively
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs. independently or with assistance
- Ability to stand or walk for extended periods of time
- Ability to work successfully in a team environment with all personality types
- Must demonstrate excellent communication and math skills and possess basic mechanical abilities
- Prior experience working in a mid-size bakery as well as prior experience planning, scheduling, and mixing dough products
- 1-3 years experience Baking products utilizing equipment such as Rack Ovens, Deck Ovens, and Tunnel Ovens