Brooklyn based food manufacturing company seeking production line worker to perform the assigned job as indicated by his/her supervisor in accordance to the Safety, QA and USDA rules.
- Responsible for the production of a quality product that meets all customer and regulatory requirements.
- Effectively communicates as required with supervisor.
- Follows specific directions, fully understand the training on safety, QA and USDA rules.
- Maintains the work area clean and safe at all times.
- Assists other employees and Supervisor when requested.
- Performs with the best effort as indicated by the production line’s pace.
- Basic reading, writing and math skills.
- High School diploma/Equivalent, preferred
- Hard working, dependable, safety conscious and team oriented.
- Lift up to 50 lbs.
- Work standing or walking for long periods of time.
- Work bending and squatting.
- Work making fast and repetitive hand motions.
- Work in hot conditions.
- And able to push/pull heavy loads using hand jack.
- Adhere to all GMP’s (Good Manufacturing Practices), such as good hand washing practices and adhering to the employee hygiene plan.
- Follow all USDA guidelines
- Report any issues regarding food safety or quality to supervision and/or quality assurance
- Able to lift 50 lbs., stand for extended periods of time, and frequently climb, bend, and stretch.